An “in depth” study by a core globalist body and also funded in part by all manner of elitist groups and corporations, including the Rockefellers and the Ford Foundation, has found that the people of the world want a global government with a standing army to police the planet.
The study (PDF link) has been jointly released by the Chicago Council on Global Affairs and WorldPublicOpinion.org who say that based on a survey conducted in 18 countries, the majority of people approve of strengthening the UN while rejecting the idea that the US should continue to be the preeminent world leader.
According to the two globalist think tanks, the results show that most people believe the UN should have the right to authorize military force and to usurp the national sovereignty of nations should it be necessary where cases of aggression, terrorism, and genocide are concerned.
“In general, there was recognition that many problems now transcend borders and require strengthened multilateral institutions and approaches to dealing with them,” Christopher Whitney, executive director for studies at The Chicago Council said.
Given that these two think tanks are funded and populated by a vast array of the most notorious globalists and heads of world corporations it is no surprise that they are lauding the findings.
The CCGA was formed in 1922 as an offshoot of the Council On Foreign Relations which was founded one year earlier. It is comprised of representatives from every globalist main player there is including the Federal Reserve, JP Morgan Chase and Company, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Booz Allen Hamilton, Mayer, Brown and Rowe and General Electric to name but a few.
See here for the full list.
In addition the World Public Opinion group is directly funded by the Ford Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund among others.
The Rockefellers, who also created the Trilateral Commission, have stated and proven many times that their goal is to undermine national sovereignty, subvert cultural norms, bring about a one world order and lead the way towards total control over society.
With this new study the institutions they have put into place are lauding the fact that they now have the majority of people on the planet hoodwinked into believing that globalism is their saviour.
In reality those that have hijacked the US and used it as a tool for global dominance are the same people that are pushing for this new global order.
The CCGA state that among the key findings of the study are:
- On Globalization: Majorities around the world have a largely positive view of globalization and believe that international trade benefits national economies, companies, and consumers.
- On Climate Change: There is widespread agreement that climate change is a pressing problem that poses a significant threat, though views differ on whether urgent, costly measures are needed.
- On the United Nations: Large majorities approve of strengthening the United Nations by giving it the power to have its own standing peacekeeping force, regulate the international arms trade and investigate human rights abuses.
- On U.S. Leadership: Publics around the world reject the idea that the United States should continue to be the preeminent world leader and prefer that it play a more cooperative role.
- On China: Majorities around the world believe that the Chinese economy will someday grow to be as large as the US economy but only a minority thinks this would be negative.